Purpose of remote training: the learner’s key competences in English language development.
[sc:h2color color="00c3f4" text="Advantages of remote training:" ]
- Individual approach – the rate of studying is set up by the learner himself proceeding from his personal circumstances and requirements
- Freedom and flexibility – the learner can independently schedule time, place and duration of his classes
- Availability – independence of the learner from geographical and time conditions
- Mobility – effective realization of feedback between the teacher and the learner
- Technology-based – advanced achievements of information and telecommunication technologies use in the training process
- Creativity – comfortable conditions for creative self-expression of the learner
- Exclusiveness – listeners are given an opportunity to converse with the individual teacher or the author of the program
- Use of aids – illustrations, schemes, charts, presentations, and online tests enhance learning efficiency and information retention, make the training bright and exciting
[sc:h2color color="00c3f4" text="5 Kinds of remote training" ]
Program description: lessons with the Russian and/or foreign expert by means of Skype programs.
Organization of the training process: testing – program designing – conducting classes by Skype (48 teaching hours) – final testing.
Main advantage of the course English by Skype – you only need access to the Internet, a microphone, earphones or speakers.
Program description: the course combines classes on Skype and on-site instruction. It is recommended to those learners who cannot attend all classes of the course on-site.
Organization of the training process: testing – program designing – on-site instruction (30 teaching hours) and classes on Skype (18 teaching hours) at the learner’s and the teacher’s choice – final testing.
Main advantage of the course English by Skype Plus – classes are conducted in the ongoing direct contact with the teacher. Reduction of expenses owing to Skype instruction
Program description: this program combines communication with the teacher on Skype and a written dialogue through the Internet. It is recommended to those learners who have no possibility to visit classes on-site.
Organization of the training process: on-line testing – program designing – classes on Skype (30 teaching hours) and a correspondence course (18 teaching hours) – final on-line testing.
Main advantage of the program Virtual English – it is possible to have classes at the place convenient for you. Reduction of expenses owing to the correspondence part of study.
Program description: it is a program of training which combines intramural and extramural forms. It can be used by learners who do not have a sufficient quantity of time for classes with the teacher in person, or in case of the remote residence of the learner (for example, in the Leningrad region) but with a possibility to visit St.-Petersburg for training occasionally.
Organization of the training process: testing – program designing – in-site training (20 teaching hours) – correspondence course (18 teaching hours) – in-site training (10 teaching hours) – final testing.
Main advantage of the course Blended English – it is good value for money due to the extramural part of study.
Program description: the program combines both intramural, and extramural forms, and also a dialogue on Skype. Allows combining in-site instruction with all modern opportunities of studying the language by means of Skype and computer programs, written communication with the teacher
Organization of the training process: testing – program designing – in-site instruction (8 teaching hours) – classes on Skype (24 teaching hours) and correspondence training (16 teaching hours) – final testing.
Main advantage of the Powerful English program – it is an opportunity to combine all kinds of training. Expenses reduction due to Skype and off-site part of study
Our teachers will design a tailored individualized program of training, proceeding from your level, purposes of studying, interests and wishes. We use materials from state-of-the-art British teaching aids, online content – newspapers and magazines, podcasts, audio books, films and broadcasts.