vk facebook_account twitter_account youtube_account firstname.lastname@example.org instagram_account
ТЕСТ ДЛЯ ШКОЛЬНИКОВ5-7 КЛАССОВ
1. Jenny ….. a dog.
2. John and his friends…… very good swimmers.
3. Even if studying seems ……… you should never give up discovering something new.
4. Last April Jane ….. to Australia to see some kangaroos there .
5. This must be ……….. puppy that Ann has ever seen.
6. We are looking forward to ……… this action movie.
7. Olga is a good singer. She goes to karaoke bars very ……….
8. ……… it rained a lot we enjoyed our camping.
9. We ………. for half an hour when it started to rain.
10. «Has ……… eaten my breakfast?” – asked Ann.
11. The driver spoke ……… English so it was difficult to communicate with him
12. All parents insist … schools having free Internet access.
13. Can you look ……… my cat while I’m away?
14. I’m………. I’ve left my umbrella at the office.
15. I ……… be the first person to climb that rock.
Nigel Hurricane 1) ____________ (drive) racing cars.
This year he 2) _______________ (come) first in eightraces so far
and 3) _________ (win)the World Championship.
He 4)______________(learn) to drive in 1969
and 5)_______________(start) to race fast cars ten years later.
He 6)_______________(earn) a lot of money
and he 7)______________(become) very famous.
He now 8)_______________(live) in America.
He 9)__________(get) married three years ago
and he 10) ________________(have) two children.
1. My husband Toti and I started Giffords Circus in 1999. I design the costumes for the show. I use many different things - short skirts, fancy jackets, ballet shoes, feathers in our hair. We all look very glamorous. Dressing up for the show is wonderful.
2. You have to be fit in a circus. The work is very hard, so you have to look after yourself. We do a two-hour afternoon and evening performance every day I need to be at my best then. For half an hour before each show, I like sitting on my bed and doing nothing. I have to relax like this because I'm both a performer and the host!
3. I get up early every morning and practise on my horse. Perlo is a very good horse. He kneels, stands on his back legs, goes backwards and sideways. I learned to ride when I was a child. But I didn’t want to work with horses then. I wanted to be a monkey trainer. I had about 30 toy monkeys. The circus is now my life - but I don’t want to work with monkeys. I understand that they are very difficult to train. I studied at the Circus Roncalli in Germany under Yasmin Smart. She taught me a lot about training circus horses.
4. As a circus performer, you have to wear a lot of make-up, too. I wear a lot on my eyes and I like it to be perfect. It’s really important to clean your skin after wearing make-up. But sometimes I’m very tired at night, and I forget to remove it.
5. Toti and I live in a 1940s wooden wagon. The wagon was in a terrible state when we bought it. We restored it, and now it’s like a little flat. It’s small, but very warm, with a TV, cooker and electric heating. It’s also got running water - much better than most circus caravans.
1. Perlo knows how to kneel and stand on his back legs.
2. Jane and her husband Toti live in a big wooden house.
3. They have performances once a week.
4. Jane learned how to train circus horses all by herself.
5. Jane learned to ride horses when she was a child.
6. Toti designs all the costumes for shows.
7. You have to be thin and strong to be in a circus.
8. Jane’s gets tired after work all the time.
9. Jane wanted to be a horse rider since she was a little girl.
10. It’s very cold in Jane’s wagon.
a. My health
b. My home
с. My life with horses
d. My face
e. My clothes